My First WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
"California dreaming on such a winter's day . . ."
Black Diamond Hills, Antioch CA
Half of the DOD circa 2005
Marina Bay, Richmond CA
Labels: Cali Dreaming, The Daughters of Destiny
Labels: Cali Dreaming, The Daughters of Destiny
5 Comments:
At 1:40 PM, February 13, 2008,
Shai said…
I have never been to Cali and I feel ya. I hate Midwest winters. Been here almost 38 years and now I HATE the snow and cold.
The first half of DOD are such dolls, they look so cute. Have you scrapbooked all of them together yet?
That should help your "boredom". LOL.
At 5:23 PM, February 13, 2008,
*Tanyetta* said…
i love this!!!!!!!!!!!
At 5:29 PM, February 13, 2008,
Carmell said…
awwww... i want one!!! and they have such a nice grade of hair and can wear afro puffs!! love lil mamas eyes!
At 10:52 AM, February 14, 2008,
Anonymous said…
That's a beautiful view. And the kiddies..... They look So dang adorable and hugga-licious. I know that's not a word, but you know what I mean. Lol
Happy Valentines day to you, the babes and the hubby. I hope yall have a fabulous day.
At 9:26 PM, February 14, 2008,
Lisa R Charles said…
Welcome to WW!!! I love the pics :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home